28 March 2011

A vision of lunch

It’s Monday *sad*

Work starts in 8.5 hours *sadder*

Lately I’ve had a vision. To pack my own lunch to work, at least 3 out of my 5 working days. This is why:

Because my mom said I am fat. More than once.

Because I feel fat.

Because every time I see a particular top/dress/pants, I’d say “Can’t wear that, no waist”

Because I feel bad eating lunch full of carbs and sitting down on my ass facing Microsoft Excel all day, then coming home to eat dinner and feel too tired to do anything else aside from sleep.

Because it gives me an excuse to cook.

Because I get to play in the kitchen, despite wondering how motivated I may be to do so at 7am in the morning, while rushing to go to work.

Because it’ll be healthier (I think?)

We shall see how long this lasts. *fingers crossed* I will try to be creative and not fry an egg and slap it between cheese and two pieces of bread. lol.

Tomorrow’s lunch will be vermicelli with cucumbers, tomatoes, a lil ginger, and a hard boiled egg. Topped with ‘rou jiang’.

And now its time to rush to bed so I can wake up on time tomorrow =D

3 comments:

estelle said...

I am on MC today, on a friggin MONDAY! Not sure if I should be happy or sad, cause I think I've vomited like 7 times yesterday. SO i think I prefer going to work.

Tell your mom that at least you have boobs, so can actually see your waist. Tell her that sing tian is flat and and big ass so she wants lynda's waist. BWAHAHAH!

julian said...

tell mummy ur petite not fat

k e l y n said...

vermicelli with cucumbers, tomatoes, a lil ginger, and a hard boiled egg. Topped with ‘rou jiang’. how that looks like? you should take pic show me~~~ I'm curious!XD