05 January 2011

The playlist speaks

I have FINALLY finished my part of the super dreaded law assignment, and I thought I would give a little tribute to some of the more uhm, significant songs that have been keeping me company and messing with my head yet speaking for me for the past one month.

 

Picture perfect memories, scattered all across the floor. Reaching for the phone coz I can’t fight it anymore. And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time.

A few hours left till the sun’s gonna rise. Tomorrow will come it’s time to realise, our love, is finished forever. How I wish to come with you, how I wish we make it through. Just one last dance, before we say goodbye.

Never even thought to cry, when I heard you say goodbye, never said where you were going. There’s no laughter in the air, only silence everywhere, and so much left unspoken.

But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder. If you need someone, who cares for you.

At times I understand you, and I know how hard you’ve tried. I’ve watched while love commands you, and I’ve watched love pass you by. At times I think we’re drifters, still searching for a friend. A brother or a sister, but then the passion flares again.

You deserve the chance at the kind of love, I’m not sure I’m worthy of. Losing you is painful to me. I don’t wanna let you down, I don’t wanna lead you on. I don’t wana hold you back from where you might belong. You would never ask me why, my heart is so disguised. I just can’t live a lie anymore. I would rather hurt myself than to ever make you cry. There’s nothing left to say, but goodbye.

Thank you for loving me. For being my eyes when I couldn’t see. For parting my lips when I couldn’t breathe. Thank you, for loving me.

Bila yang tertulis untukku, adalah yang terbaik untukmu, kan ku jadikan kau kenagan yang terindah dalam hidupku.

Coz everything reminds me of you, and it’s just gonna take a little gettin used to.

It’s hard to find forgiveness, when we just turn out the light. It’s hard to say you’re sorry, when you can’t tell wrong from right…. If you just talk to me baby, till we ain’t strangers anymore.

Mungkinkah esok, kita kan bertemu kembali? Masihkah ada ruang di dalam hatimu?

Just like all the seasons never stay the same, all around me I can feel the change. I will break these chains that bind me. Happiness will find me. Leave the past behind me. Today my life begins. A whole new world is waiting. It’s mine for the taking, I know I can make it, today my life begins.

Life’s too short to have regrets. Bruno Mars said so.

THEREFORE…….

IMG_1364

Go to Ikea with good friends. Eat meatballs. And annoy the hell out of the kind uncle who agreed to share the table with you with your noise.

 

IMG_1408

Then go to Marche, eat again. Drink ginger beer, because Hoegarden was too expensive to try. But owh well, because curiosity was a little too pricey that night =P

IMG_1433

Then get super full that you have to walk around to digest the food. Camwhore with Christmas tree ornaments despite New Year having passed. Because the trees are still there, and simply because you can.

IMG_1479

Then go to Baskin Robins and order something sour (because you’re still full). Don’t resist, because ice cream makes you happy.

IMG_1518

Then be a guinea pig (and a good sport) and let your friends braid your hair into two pigtails outside Baskin Robbins, in the middle of the walkway. Take a picture. Because you won’t get to do that anymore when you’re like… 35. Or your kids would be embarrassed =)

No comments: